Annie Nguyen is an associate in Hopkins & Carley’s Employment & Labor and Litigation practice groups.
After law school, Annie relocated to Washington D.C. to work for the Board of Veteran Affairs. Thereafter, she was selected for the U.S. Department of Justice Attorney General’s Honors Program and served as a judicial law clerk at the Atlanta Immigration Court. Prior to joining Hopkins & Carley, Annie was an associate at Van De Poel, Levy, Thomas, Arneal LLP.
- Note, Fairness at a Price: Protecting the Integrity of Athletic Competitions at the Expense of Female Athletes, 8 NOTRE DAME J. INT’L & COMP. L. 54 (2018)
- The Alternative to Opioids: Marijuana’s Ability to Manage Pain Caused by Injuries in the National Football League, 19 TEX. REV. ENT. & SPORTS L. (2019)
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Northern California
- State Bar of California (2018)
- J.D., Notre Dame Law School
- B.A., Political Science, Emory University