Kenny Gutierrez is a member of Hopkins & Carley’s Corporate Practice in the Palo Alto office.
Prior to joining Hopkins & Carley, Kenny was a Bridge Fellow at the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
During law school, Kenny served as Editor-in-Chief of the Hastings Science & Technology Law Journal, was a Student Associate for the Startup Legal Garage, and won multiple awards on the Alternative Dispute Resolution team. He was also a Google Legal Summer Institute Scholar, Summer Associate at Ropes & Gray, and Legal Intern at Cisco.
- “Privacy in Wearables: Innovation, Regulation, or Neither”, 13 Hastings Sci. & Tech. L.J. 21 (2022)
- “Beware the Growth of Supersedes”, ACC Docket, Association of Corporate Counsel
- “2018 IP Institute Recap”, Inevitable Disclosures, Intellectual Property Law Section, California Lawyers Association
- Santa Clara Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Board Secretary, Instituto Familiar de La Raza
- Mentor, Puente Project
- State Bar of California (2021)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- All California State Courts
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- B.A., English Literature, University of California, Berkeley